Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Finding Home: Day 31 The Finale

Here we are on the final day of my 31 Days Challenge, set up by a beautiful blogger named The Nester.
I was one of like 1200 bloggers that took on this challenge. And I think it has been fun....I could actually keep writing about "Finding Home" for more than 31 Days! There are so many different ways I could have taken the meaning of my topic choice. 
******************



DAY 31

I have wrote about what HOME feels like for me....
And even though we all live in different types of homes, from the farm to the city. 
And from our home in the great USA to living abroad, 
Some of our homes are really small, and some are quite large....
all we really want and need is a place of our own.

Somewhere to be comfortable.....
somewhere to relax, play, eat, sleep....
have fellowship with friends and family, be alone....
celebrate births, mourn the ones who have gone....
enjoy the magic of Christmas, plant flowers...
raise our children, snuggle with our spouse....

H O M E
is such a powerful word

Some search for that feeling their whole lives....what they may have felt in their childhood.
Or maybe have lost and are searching for a way back to.

Whether you are searching for a new home.....needing to feel "at home" in the space you are in...... or are unsure how to get there....

I hope everyone can see the path to FINDING HOME. 

I want to thank all my friends who have stayed with me during this 31 Days challenge...if you would like to see a list of all 31 days, click here.
I hope you all continue to "follow" me on my blogging adventure....
this little blog is like my personal journal, scrapbook of our farm, 
and also my creative outlet that I love!

~Kim




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously! Write a book! You have a special gift of telling the story! Love them all!

Mom H

BaileyWife said...

Thanks Mama H! I love writing and am thankful that I have found a place I can do it....even if no one listens, it makes me feel good! :)

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!