Monday, October 22, 2012

Finding Home: Day 22 Home on the Farm


Day 22

Yesterday I talked about Home in the City. 

But today, I am taking it the other way. Home on the Farm.
Yes, I live in the country....but we are just hobby farmers on a small acreage....
I am talking about a REAL FARM: 




And this is more than a Home on the Farm....when you live like this...this is also your career:



Come rain or shine, sunny or snowy:


To be honest....BaileyHusband and I wish that we would have been able to be REAL FARMERS.
I think that lifestyle would suit us perfectly....we could be home, work together, and do what we absolutely love.....



I often wonder about the decisions we make in life...if you have chosen plan A instead of plan B, where would life have taken you?
I'm so glad that I chose plan B! For THIS life is what I "NEVER KNEW I ALWAYS WANTED".

Even on our small little farm:


~Kim

No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!