Sunday, October 21, 2012

Finding Home: Day 21 Home in the City

If you are just tuning in, I have taken on a challenge by the Nester to pick one topic and blog about it for 31 Days in October. Here we are at Day 21....and wanted to look into Finding Home in the City.
To find a list of all the other days in my challenge, click here.
******************

Day 21

Have you ever dreamed of living in the city?
I have...when I was a teenager, my dream was to move to NYC and live in a loft! 
Yep, I am soooo far away from THAT lifestyle. But sometimes, it is still fun to dream about the "what ifs".
And how MY loft would look.....



These are a little stark for my taste...I need a little bit of comfy cozy.....


This is getting a little closer to me.....the warm colors and the fireplace:


But I do love the exposed brick and concrete floors of this one:



There are so many ideas and styles...I love the mix of Industrial and Natural elements.
And look at this one with the Glam element added:


And this one has a Rustic vibe mixed with the Industrial....so warm and inviting:


The view is a lot different than the one that I have of rolling hills and farmland...but the split personality in me thinks this is breathtaking also:


When I have free time on my hands...I love to peruse the For Sale Listings in big cities.
And dream of the "what ifs".....

~Kim


No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!