Monday, October 29, 2012

Finding Home: Day 29 Your Story

Day 29

Your Home Tells the Story of You...

What Does YOUR Story Say?


I hope OUR Home tells the story of our family of six....
A husband and wife..and their two daughters and two sons....

I hope OUR Home tells the story of Christians who are perfectly imperfect....
A home that feeds our faith.....

I hope OUR Home tells the story of hard workers...and hard players...
Our busy life....which is full of love, comfort, fun, laughter, tears (good and bad).....

I hope OUR Home tells the story of friendship and family ties......
For family, friends, and faith IS what Home is all about.


Hope YOUR Story is what you WANT it to be!!!
~Kim



No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!