Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finding Home: Day 17 Where would YOURS be?

Day 17

If you woke up to learn that you had just won the Lottery....

Where would you find yourself wanting to live?

Would you go completely nuts and build the biggest mansion your town has ever seen?



Would you retire and go live on a beach somewhere? Your OWN beach maybe??


Or would you "buy the farm"?


Recently our little town was all a-buzz because a local family won the great big Powerball Jackpot!
And so of course, we all can't help but dream and discuss what WE would do with all that money...

after giving to charities, church, and local schools, naturally :)

~Kim


No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!