Sunday, October 21, 2012

Days 19 and 20: Excuses

Days 19 and 20


Yep....I failed at this challenge, almost 3 weeks into it...and I FAILED!!!
Want to hear some excuses?

Besides the fact that I work full-time, and weekends are now my only time to work on things around home, and this little blog....I have been under the weather....which really cramps your creativity!

And while I couldn't be tied to my home computer (no, I don't own a laptop, insert sad face) :(
LIFE HAPPENED:











Pumpkin patches, school concerts, college football cheerleading, little boy's tackle football, and (sigh) HighSchool dances....our children are keeping us EXTREMELY busy. 

Ok, enough excuses......back to my regular posting......
31 Days of Finding Home.....still trying to find mine behind all the mess we've made while I have been under the weather!! 
~Kim

2 comments:

decorayadora said...

I love your family I love you blog
saludos
Angelica

Anonymous said...

My beautiful family is growing up to quickly! Where has the time gone? So many want too,s that are now behind me left undone. Slow things down for me please!

Mom

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!