Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18: Lessons from The Notebook


Day 18

Today is a rainy, cold day. I want nothing more to cuddle up on the sofa with my favorite blanket,
my favorite man,
watching one of my favorite movies.

Wishful thinking! 

But here is some inspiration from one of the BEST LOVE STORIES EVER!!!!
Which sort of goes with my 31 Days of FINDING HOME theme.

Here is the home that Noah fixed up for his beloved: (the "After")


I love this old house and it's porches.
This is what he had to work with: (the "Before")



And since I am a huge quote lover...I had to add these:



So sorry, Baileyhusband....but this guy is one incredibly hot dude!
He can also dance, looks great in a tool belt, heck, he can just stand there in the rain and yell at me....and he would still be hot! 


Yes, feeling silly today! Must be my migraine I've been fighting.

~Kim


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite movie! Should have guessed it was yours to!

Mom H.

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!