2. I once moved to NYC to become an actress :) Only lasted a handful of weeks before I became homesick.
3. Can't drive by my childhood home...makes me too sad!
4. I never made my bed until I got a place of my own, now it HAS to be made....
5. My kids think I have OCD because I like beds made :)
6. I tell them all the time that they will make their beds when they are adults too....
7. I love to sing and dance around the house while I clean.
8. I admit that I am good at a lot of things, but not GREAT at anything, and I am OK with that.
9. Do NOT feel comfortable in the kitchen...not confident with my cooking.
10. I am a DOT DOT DOTTER...I do this for everything...Facebook...texting....blogging...
11. Like to have my windows open.
12. Get a little depressed in winter..I AM A SUNSHINE GIRL!
13. I wear sundresses and flipflops all summer long.
14. If I could have a vacation home somewhere, it would be in Colorado.
15. I collect Heart Shaped Rocks.
16. Wish we owned thousands of acres and were full-time farmers!
17. But will never leave this home....too much blood, sweat, and tears into it...and finally almost done with it (after 13 years here)
18. Took voice and dance lessons for MANY years....lacked confidence to do anything with them.
19. Love the word "Nest"...must be a mommy thing.
20. Scared to grow old...worst yet, for my kids to grow up :(
21. My design style is a little schizophrenic..I am attracted to a mountain, cowboy, rugged look...and a clean, whitewashed, beachy farmhouse look. They sometimes compete for my affection...still trying to incorporate them both into my home.
22. I will talk to anyone and everyone..sometimes embarrasses my children!
23. Besides visiting my Rocky Mountains, I love to go on CRUISES.
24. COFFEE is a staple in my home.
25. After being married for almost half of my life, I am still TRULY MADLY DEEPLY head over heels crazy for my BaileyHusband....and think he is the hottest guy God ever created!
ok, one more...
26. Glad I have this blog to write down such random thoughts for my children to read someday :)