Here is the story of our recycled water trough......
My son, Wyatt, made a TACK BOX from an old rusty WATER TROUGH we had here at the farm.
Along with Daddy's guidance, he worked hard for days using everything recycled:
powerline worker's rope
our old living room carpet inside for the bottom
This turned out beautiful and I am so proud to have this be added to the design in our home! And I am so excited about the storage potential!!
But I seriously need help! I need to find the perfect place to display this before Baileyhusband takes it outside to use in the garage....oh, the thought of it makes me cringe!
I know, I know....all of these items were once used outside...and it's supposed to be a farm tack box......
but my little man has made it a labor of love and I want to keep it nice forever! :)
So here is where I need help! I have drug this thing all over my home trying to find the PERFECT spot...
it was like Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
1. Living Room coffee table (too tall?)
2. Living Room under tree mural (too short?)
3. End of bed storage (not long enough?)
4. Back into the Living Room as side table (too long?)
5. Front room coffee table (too tall and too long?)
6. Front room under window- replacing the bookcrate (too bulky?)
7. Or should I just throw caution to the wind and put it on my front porch where my bistro table is?
Yep, I was too lazy to drag it outdoors to get a picture here.....
Please let me know where I should put this masterpiece!! Can you tell I like to display my kids' artwork?
I love to re-design, recreate, and rearrange, but this time I am at a loss. ANY HELP is APPRECIATED :)