Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Quote 3...and my computer is fixed ya'all!

"TO SUCCEED IN LIFE, YOU NEED THREE THINGS:
a WISHBONE, a BACKBONE, and a FUNNYBONE"
-Reba McEntire


I happen to think that this is especially true for folks in the country!


images via pinterest


You plant a garden (or your crops) in the spring, wishing that the weather cooperates and harvest time is plentiful.
image via pinterst


You have to have a backbone to stand not only for what you believe in but to have a strong body to deal with all the chores and hardwork that comes with living the life of a farmer/ countrygirl!

Cover of a book my kids and BaileyHusband got me last year


And lastly, a FUNNYBONE, because if you can't laugh.....at yourself and the world you live in....then that is not a life you should be living!

These are Dixie's parents- for REAL!!

Enjoy your week friends!! We are quickly approaching the Country Fair and are in full project mode! And tonight the cows are getting their hair all professionally trimmed!
CaN'T WaIt!!!
~Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's are a couple of my favorites, thought you might like!
“The country life is to be preferred, for there we see the works of God; but in cities little else but the works of men. And the one makes a better subject for contemplation than the other.” Willam Penn.....Or this one...

~ Hope is a gift we give ourselves, and it remains when all else is gone. ~ Winnona Judd

Love
Allyson

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!