Thursday, January 31, 2013

Our Valentine's Coffee Room with some help from Bee Haven Acres

Valentine's Day is almost here...and since we have a "Snow Day" here in the midwest, the BaileyFamily took full advantage and decided to get a little "crafty". I haven't decorated for this particular holiday in quite some time...but I was inspired by a quilt one of my blogging friends, Bee Haven Acres, had made.


And guess what? It is now MINE!  I knew it looked a little Valentine-y, and my mind started to think how I could use it. And why not in my Coffee Room?....It's the first room that my sweetheart and I use every day....and Feb. 14th will be no exception! 


Isn't the quilt GORGEOUS? Bev from Bee Haven is one talented lady!! 
(and she loves her farm as much as I do)


Let's face it...this is a holiday that we are allowed to be "a little cheesy". So bring on the CHEESE!!!


I left the twigs and lanterns up from our Christmas Mantel. And we made paper hearts and hung them from the branches.



These cookies will be replaced with muffins, brownies, or bagels in the mornings, I like to have something sweet with my coffee.


I don't have much red and pink around our home usually....but thought this is fun (short term). 




Every morning, this is where you find us...his and her chairs.....



Happy Valentine's Day to MY SWEETHEART.......


Hopefully when he gets home from snow-pushing he doesn't think our coffee room looks TOO cheesy!
But the kids and I had fun....now we are destroying my art room by getting a head start on their valentines for their class parties! Thanks Mother Nature for this SNOW DAY!!
~Kim

No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!