I stumbled across a new lighting website called Barn Light Electric and they are hosting an AMAZING giveaway!!!!!
The winner gets $1000 to spend on their website!
2nd place winner gets $500 to spend
3rd place winner gets $250 to spend
And I would be THRILLED to get any of those places!!!
I will show at the end of this post how to enter this give-away....but want to show you what my personal choices would be....winner or not, these lanterns are amazing and am already dreaming of where I would hang them!!!
|Abington Barn Lantern|
I could actually see this one hanging inside our home....looks rustic but modern....kind of like our home!
|Mission Bell Wall Mount|
|This bell- like light would be so cool OUTSIDE, reminds me of a cowbell or a dinnerbell that a farm-wife rings to get her families attention that dinner is ready!!|
|Station Square Barn Lantern|
This lantern reminds me more of a nautical feel. Which is our counterpart personality....Our front porch is where I see this!!
|Dover Barn Lantern|
Or this other lantern would also look amazing on our porch....hmmm....decisions, decisions!!
UMMMM, HELLO!! Look at these absolutely, 100%, perfectly fitting pendant lights below
THAT I MUST HAVE!!!!! I better not show BaileyHusband any of these quite yet, I will just wait until they are delivered to our door..." Look honey, aren't these the most perfect addition to our home...where or where should we hang them???"
How to Enter:
- Look around online at Barn Light Electric and pick lights you’d love to own
- Feature your lighting picks on your personal blog, and link to the lights if you can!
- Copy/Paste these rules at the bottom of your blog article so others can enter
- Once your personal article is up, you must email your blog link to:email@example.com to be qualified to win. The contest ends Monday, July 2nd, 2012
- Don’t have a blog? Find out how you can enter by reading the Official Rules
I encourage ya'all to go check out their website, seriously the best eye candy for your home, and very affordable, not to mention creative! Good luck (to you and me!!:)