Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bailey Barn Sale in June

Good morning! How did I miss that it is June already? I have known for a while that we were going to host a sale in June, and now that it is here.....um, I'm not ready. Not. Even. Close. But it doesn't stop me from being so very excited for it. 



Our first Barn Sale was a huge dream come true, and was very successful. A lot of things happen in life that don't go as you had expected, and you just get busy too. We didn't plan to wait this long to have another one, and we hope to have more in the future! (Actually, we have even BIGGER plans for the future!!)

Here is the info that I have posted on my "Shop" tab on the top bar of this page......which I will update as soon as we know about each new sale date! 

________________________________________________________________________________

SATURDAY, JUNE 20th, 2015

9am- 3pm
10591 NE 82nd Ave.
Bondurant, IA  50035

Homemade, Vintage, Repurposed, Furniture, Gifts, and More!

Hosted by: Kim and Marci Bailey

Featuring: Irishman Acres, Old Country Candles, 91 Chickens, Reclaim on Main, and friends!! 

Visit our Facebook Page: Bailey Barn Sale

________________________________________________________________________________


My sister-in-law, Marci, and I (shown here at our first sale).......


......are so very excited to have a summer event. She has started a new venture called Reclaim on Main, and has really mastered the art of "reclaimed, repurposed" junk! She also is a beautiful artist who has sold countless pieces of her work! Wait until you see all that she is bringing to the sale, sorry, no peaking quite yet!! 

We, Irishman Acres, will be bringing items that we have repurposed, some vintage, some homemade items....all in our style. I only buy and sell items that I would love to have in my own home. So, IF you like our style (which I consider Vintage, Earthy, Tribal, Farmhouse), then you will love the items we are featuring. I may show some sneak peaks of our items in the couple weeks to come....in the meantime, follow along on Instagram and Facebook and I may show some peaks there!! :)




No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!