Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daddy's Little Helper

While I was stuck inside...literally (see this post), the men in my life were outside working 
on our Fall 2012 To-Do List!



Nothing more precious to me than watching our baby be "Daddy's Little Helper".


Our barn is getting a concrete wash and dry bay. Will be so nice to have an area to tie the cows up (out of the mud). 




This is not the finished product....BaileyHusband will get it all pretty-fied....


....but I doubt these guys care...


One thing down...about 20 more to go on our To-Do list. Hope the weather holds out!
~Kim

1 comment:

Bean Recipes said...

Loved reading this thankk you

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!