Thursday, November 8, 2012

Please don't tell anyone!? This is my NEVERland!

Disclaimer: You are about to see something really disgusting, and humiliating!
The "View" from the doorway!
I hope I am not alone in my secret room that I have, one that has become a sort of open and throw kind of room! (At least you know that I am completely honest...some bloggers just show their BEAUTIFUL rooms)
Starting about last April when we were getting ready for Emma's graduation party, and all the way through children's birthdays, holidays, and a Barn Sale that I wanted to have that never happened this fall....the room that I can create in (our craft/project/scrapbook/art room)...has become this:



There WAS once a table here for crafting, wrapping......

Lots of past party memorabilia that desperately needs to find a home

The view of most of the room.....UGH!!!

I seriously don't even know where to start!!


I actually have nice countertops to view photo albums and layout projects on.


Horrified?? I sure am...how in the world did I let it get so bad?
Well, it all won't get done TODAY, but I actually have BIG plans for this room, and maybe I will have to add better clutter storage elsewhere in my home, so all my projects don't get stuck here in NEVERland.

Maybe this is what happens when you have a houseful of creative people? That is the excuse I am going for right now! Wish me luck! 
~Kim



3 comments:

Wendy said...

I had to comment...I feel so validated! We have a rather large craft room that looks a lot like yours. Instead of the craft room, my husband calls it the crap room. I truly laughed out loud reading our post because I have the same issue. Looking forward to what you'll do with it. I have to do something with mine because all the Christmas wrapping paper is buried in there. Eeek!! By the way, I love your blog.

BaileyWife said...

Too funny! And the holidays coming up is exactly why I decided it was TIME to clean it out!! Thanks for visiting my blog Wendy!!

thistlewoodfarm said...

You go girl! I love that you showed this! I can't wait to see your plans for the room! I know it will be amazing!

Have a blessed and wonderful day!
karianne

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!