Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dark clouds are INEVITABLE...

"be sure of this- that I am with you always, even to the end of the world" 

Mathew 28:20



It was a bright, beautiful, sunny day....and while we were not looking, a huge storm cloud came our way.
It was eery, looming, yet somehow fascinating.  My boys called it "the black magic coming, like in Disney movies". I thought of biblical times instead.


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:4


We are human...tough times WILL come...dark clouds are inevitable. This is when our Faith in knowing Who is in control comforts us. 

I don't like change....but change is constant. 
I look to my Father for guidance, comfort, and knowledge in His gift to us. 


Hoping that, even though some times are tough.....we all see the rainbow waiting at the end.
~Kim



3 comments:

Harri Davison said...

Lovely photographs like usual, this seems to be the story of my summer - sunshine & showers! x

Anonymous said...

Love today's post Kim! How true.
Mindy

Brett Nash said...

Nice blog, thanks for posting.

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!