Monday, August 6, 2012

A Nap

quoting Robert Fulghum in 1987 at Middlebury College


I'm sure that I took naps as a child, but in my adult life, I cannot even count on one hand how many real naps I've taken...

So why, after all these years, do naps have such an appeal to me?


Could it be too much stress?


Too much busy-ness on my mind...that my body and brain just want to shut down?


Or could it be that my age is starting to show? Goodness, I HOPE not!


I think the REAL reason is that I know not everything in life has to be perfect.
That some things can just wait.
Because I need a minute (or two) to recharge....

and to just "BE".


Happy (sleepy) Monday!
~Kim

p.s. All above images were from my Pinterest board SLEEP .  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make a note to yourself, these are all white! What does that speak to you?

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!