Thursday, May 10, 2012

New pillows!

Sometimes all it takes are new pillows to make this girl giggly! You see, I can't sew...not a stitch....but I have a mama who is a whiz at it! THANK GOODNESS!! 
It all started when I was burlap and denim fabric shopping for my daughter's grad party....and then I saw it! The most beautiful fabric that I've ever seen...and it sang to me!!! 
I wasn't even shopping for new pillow fabric for myself...but COULD NOT pass this by. So I bought a couple yards of it...not even knowing what I was going to do with it.



Isn't it PRETTY? I just love the birds and the colors......
So my mama came over yesterday to "help" me do something with it!



And here are some (bad) photos of the final products...she used almost every square inch of what I bought.



 I wasn't planning on adding one to our bed....but I LOVE IT in there..the background color in the fabric is actually the same as my walls! Totally meant to be :)


And here are some throw pillows in our front room (where they were actually made for).



Like I said, it doesn't take much for this girl to get excited, I think I actually did a happy dance when these were finished! 
Now that my home is ALMOST complete...I can start thinking of other projects to do RELAX!
~Kim

No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!