Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Summer Home Tour 2014

Now that summer is coming to an end soon, I wanted to put together a FULL post of our home tour. A one-stop shop for all those nosy-Nora's out there. (Hey, it's OK, I'm one of them!) I have this as a semi-permanent page at the top of our page titled House Tour


Who doesn't like seeing into other people's homes? I know that I tend to drive by slowly when I see someone's door open, or pay attention to every last detail of pictures that people share of themselves in their homes. 
So, here ya go....Welcome to Irishman Acres Home Tour, Summer 2014. 


You can read more about each room by clicking on the name at the top of each new space, it'll take you to the post where I shared more pictures and details.

The entryway







The Front Room









The coffee room

I didn't write a post about this, but thought I'd add this room in, especially since it will probably change in the Fall :)






















You can see more of our home's rooms in past posts (not current summer ones) The boy's bathroom: HERE and Gunnar's bedroom: HERE

I know that I still have yet to show our kitchen, it's just never camera ready! We plan on remodeling it soon, and I will show all the details then!

Thanks for coming by and touring our home all summer-y styled, where things NEVER stay the same for long. 



P.S. Check out our little "home on wheels", a re-styled camper HERE.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I didn't know any other way to contact you other than to leave a comment!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award & to pass it on I have to nominate 11 other bloggers. I want to nominate you for this award & hope that you will accept & participate! I will posting my 11 nominees, questions, & rules for the award tomorrow on my blog threedogfarmhouseblog.blogspot.com

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!