Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hello Again!

Well, hello friends! My name is Kimberly Bailey, and I used to blog about our home and farm and family and life here at Irishman Acres....but I've been M.I.A. for about ....hmmmm....lets just say "Too LONG"!!! But who is really counting?

I have a lot to say, and now with school out for the next 3 months, and tons of things to do around here, I am hoping to get back to documenting it all and sharing it with you! There are some great things happening in our lives, and I have some amazing projects to document, so hold on to your hats! 



If you don't already, make sure to follow on PinterestInstagram, and Facebook. So, if you want a crash course on what's been going on, you can always stalk us there!




Please be patient while I get my feet wet into this taking pictures with my real camera again, I kinda miss it, but have gotten really lazy lately with just carrying around my iphone to rely on. I also have been trying to figure out some issues on the technology side of blogging, we have a website that I started for our farm which is just simply www.IrishmanAcres.com , but honestly, I hate technology for the most part....weird that I love writing a blog, huh? But I would love to integrate them so people can find us easier. There is a tab to click on that takes you here to this blog page, but I really want it simpler. 

So, if you like to come read about our farm....I will be sharing lots of fun stories.

If you like to come read about our home and all the never-ending projects that a HOME ADDICT has....I have so many that we have done in the past several months and more to come soon!

If you like to come read about our silly family and all the drama that ensues with a Kardashian flare, you've come to the right place...I hope to share some more of that also! If you can't laugh and make fun of yourself, then who can??



I will be here tomorrow with the beginning of our stories, and projects! I am so excited to be back! 
Thanks for everyone who encouraged me to do so.... I love you all! 




No comments:

This is "What I NEVER knew that I ALWAYS wanted"

A born and raised city girl, finding the country life to be the real me! Every day is an adventure, and each season brings new excitement and experiences. I am learning and loving the path of finding my true passion....making this little farm our HOME!